#5 in the series 21 Life Hacks You Need When Loving a Crazy
Here are 15 good reasons why:
- You are stressed
- You have low self-esteem.
- You hold on to resentment, anger, and grudges.
- You take life too seriously.
- You manage time poorly.
- You don’t know how to say no.
- You don’t have a realistic view of yourself
- You are out of shape
- You lack self-care, including eating, sleeping, addictions
- You have fuzzy boundaries
- You have a victim mentality
- You feel shame and false guilt
- You have no freedom
- You feel entitled
- You have poor communication skills
If you love someone with mental health issues, I guarantee that you suffer from some of these energy sumps. The cost of participating in any of these habitual thoughts is less energy, knowing that just might help you banish some of these habits from your life. Giving away your energy is an expensive proposition, especially when you are dealing with mentally ill loved one. Caretaking takes everything you have and then more so unless you want to feel less than your best blow these bad habits out. You owe it to yourself.