1. How did Ginny grow up? Was she the only one in the book who did? What does it mean to grow up?
2. How did change and the different attitudes toward change manifest in the book?
3. What does money represent in the book?
4. How many ways can a soul find solace in Done Growed Up?
5. What are the main themes in the book?
6. Is there a difference in faith and religion? Who has it and how does it present itself in Done Growed Up?
7. Language plays a big part in the book, how?
8. How typical are the Mackey problems? In the 1960’s? Now? In your life?
9. Why do you think it ended the way it did? When it did? Is there significance?
10. Talk about Ethel and Junior, why do think?
11. Is there a difference in blessed and privileged? How so?